Wednesday, July 18, 2007

As most of you know, Patrick wears Fuzzi Bunz cloth diapers. So, the last few days I've been noticing that his diapers are getting really loose. At 10 months he went from the medium size to the large, but now I'm seriously thinking we need to go back to the mediums. I think now that he is crawling around and standing up (yes, he started standing up 2 days ago!!!) he is starting to slim down some and the large diapers are just too big. So, I'm going to pull out those mediums again. And here I was all sad as I packed them away because it would be so long before I'd have a baby wearing them again.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww, he's still baby Patrick:). He'll always be your baby!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katy,
It's been a while since I caught up on your blog. Loved the photo show. How did you get him to sit so still and just suck his thumb during that hair cut? We were told to give our kids a lollypop during hair cuts- don't try it unless he likes fuzzy candy:*
alicia
www.familylobby.com/mommyslog

I am Katy, said...

Eeww. Hairy lollipops. Thanks for the tip, I won't ever try that. I'm not really sure what the trick was for getting him to sit there patiently and get a hair cut, but I hope every haircut is that easy.

Kristen Borland said...

that's pretty intersting about going back down a size in diaper. but i bet it is because he's getting so active. with the disposables, i always had to get the next size up when my kids' thighs got too muscular. with all the standing he's doing now, nehemiah's really bulking up (in a weight-lifting kind of way!).

Michelle said...

at first I thought, ohhhh, lollipop, genius, then i kept reading, hmmm, maybe we'll keep trying to cut it in his sleep?

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com