Sunday, August 5, 2007

GNO










On Friday, my mom, sister, sister-in-love and I went out to dinner at Red Robin and then went shopping for my Mom's birthday. We had a blast choosing clothes and watching my mom try them on. My dad had given her money with the intention that us girls would help her find some great new outfits. So, we each picked out outfits for her to try on. There were some great ones and some not-so-great ones. :) I'd say we did pretty well though since she ended up with a dress with a cardigan, a matching skirt and top, and another skirt with coordianting top. She looked great in all of them. Since she is involved with so many weddings and often in the pictures because of making the cakes, we figured now she'll have a few more outfits to wear to them.



3 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

how fun!!! (what's a sister-in-love?)

I am Katy, said...

"In-law" normally carries with it some negative meaning, so she's an "in-love" instead.

Michelle said...

Oh how exciting!! So weird to see you without the little guy! I thought in-love was a typo, but no, that's VERY cute:).

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com