Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Sweet Little Dress

I made Kimberly her first pillowcase dress this week. Technically, it is not made from a pillowcase because a full size pillowcase would be way too big on her. I just followed the directions for a pillowcase dress, but used some fabric I had left over from a sling. I think it turned out really cute. I can't decide if I want to leave the bottom unhemmed or not? I sort of like the rough edge look, but maybe it would look better hemmed? What do you think?



4 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

CUTE!! hmm... i think hemmed, but it's cute either way.

Corinne Doughan said...

Very cute! As long as it washes well I'd keep it unhemmed.

Jill said...

Very cute! I would hem it though - well ... that is if I could sew. LOL! Great job!

Brianna Heldt said...

SO cute! i like it unhemmed, but either way, AdOrAbLe!!!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com