Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Girlfriends


A few of my favorite girlfriends.  :) 

A girlfriend is someone who knows your secrets and loves you anyway.

She's just a phone call away, even if it's from a pay phone much too late at night.

She's the one that knows something is wrong before you even say a word.

The one who will drop whatever she's doing to be by your side when you need her.

She's the one who will share a dressing room with you and tell you the honest truth.

A girlfriend can make you smile and laugh even when you just feel like crying.

She can make the miles seem so short.

She remembers you way back when and tells you you're better looking now than then.

I'm so blessed to have so many fabulous girlfriends. 




















3 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

oh i miss you people!!

Anonymous said...

Such a great photo...I need a copy!! You make me want to do a girls night...now!!! Oh the dressing rooms...good memories;).
Michelle

I am Katy, said...

I know! We need to get together!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com