Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Too Much to Blog About





So, I missed a few days there. We had several eventful days in a row. On Sat., we went to the Rancho Nipomo Dana Adobe Heritage Day with friends from SLO, Bryan and Beverly. Then, on Sunday, we went hiking with the church at Montana de Oro. We did Valencia peak this time. Then, we went to Splash for dinner with my dad. Then, Monday, Patrick started crawling and also got his third tooth! And, Tuesday, Patrick and I went with my dad to Santa Barbara to run an errand and go to lunch. Then, today we're off to a meet and greet for SLOCM and a memorial service for a friend from the church in Atascadero. Phew! Lots of activity, but it's been fun.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, you're so busy!! I can't wait to see Patrick crawling!!!!!!!! YEAH!!! That is soooo exciting. Long gone are the days of rest for you, he he he.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com