Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Adjusting to a Newborn (Month 1)

Bringing Patrick home from the hospital was so fun. Once we got past the jaundice scare and got Patrick to really eat, we were able to finally relax a bit. His first month was filled with so many firsts: first poop :) , first bath, first time meeting friends and family, etc. The photos of Patrick from his 1st month are mainly of him sleeping and meeting new people. It's hard to remember that he used to sleep on and off all day long and wake up several times at night. I don't really miss the middle of the night wakings from those first few weeks.



5 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE the picture of you and him where you're partly cut off. So precious:).

Michelle said...

PS, yes, my goal is to comment on every single one of your posts!

I am Katy, said...

You're funny, Michelle. At least I know one person is reading every single one of my blog entries.

Kristen Borland said...

soooooo cute! oh my goodness!!

yes, two people are reading every single one of your blog entries! :)

Simone said...

Congrats!!!! The grandparents look proud, too. :)

Love, Simone, James & Nicolas

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com