Friday, June 1, 2007

How do you not laugh?


I really don't know how I am going to discipline Patrick; even when he is being bad, he is soooo cute! Tonight he crawled over to the fireplace hearth. I went over and told him "no" and moved him away. He proceded to crawl right back to it. His latest thing is laughing at himself, so he is giggling as he's crawling back to the hearth. I moved him back several times and he'd crawl and giggle as he sped back. By this time, I am laughing so hard I can't even tell him "no" with a straight face. So, I'm thinking, "How do you not laugh when their defiance is just so cute?" I'm sure the novelty of him disobeying will wear off eventually and I'll be able to put on my tough love face, but for now, it's just too funny to see him laughing like that.
Here are some pics from the Avila Barn today.















2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, I'm so excited that you laugh at Patrick when trying to discipline him. I still do it sometimes (and you've seen me too). I guess it's good that we're not takeing things too seriously, but when it comes to something serious, you'll be able to do it!!
Nice photos, I really like the angle you used for them. I wouldn't have ever thought to photograph the produce and candy, cool!

I am Katy, said...

Yep, I'm usually laughing with you too. hehehe

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com