Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wish I had caught a picture of this one.

Patrick has had about 45 miutes worth of naps today because he has finally figured out how to sit himself up in his crib and that is way more fun than napping. So, he was a little on the tired side at dinner. We were having burritos for dinner and I gave him his own tortilla to gnaw on. He took it and cuddled it up against his cheek as if it were a blanket and stuck his thumb in his mouth. I've seen him do this with blankets, stuffed animals, even balls. . . But, a tortilla?!

He also learned how to wave bye tonight. I waved bye as Chuck went out the door to turn on the sprinklers and a couple minutes later Patrick started waving. He's so proud of himself. He looks at his hand and smiles. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Too cute:). I'll get him a package of tortillas for his birthday!! Don't they just keep getting more and more fun.

Kristen Borland said...

how CUTE!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com