Saturday, August 25, 2007

Chloe's 1st Birthday Party

Our youngest niece, Chloe, just celebrated her first birthday. She had a princess party with a castle bouncehouse. It was kind of weird to go to such a girly party. It seems like lately all the parties we've been to have been boy parties with cars, tractors, and airplanes.
Speaking of airplanes, we saw a few fly by since we were right by the airport where the local air show was going on. We plan to actually go and see the show tomorrow.




Here are a few pics of the fun:







2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that you actually got in the bounce house! I went to a bday party where I was the only mommy who got in the bounce house and I remember thinking: "if Katy were here, she would totally come in here with me!".

Kristen Borland said...

ahh... pink! i look forward to that!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com