Saturday, August 18, 2007

World's Worst Friend

I get the World's Worst Friend Award for sure. I cna't even believe I forgot my best friend's birthday. How lousy is that? And, it's not like I figured out on my own either; she had to tell me!!! Ugh!

So, sorry Michelle. I totally understand if you forget mine on purpose.

It's a good thing you do a birthday week instead of just one day, because now it gives me a chance to make it up to you without being completely and totally late.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are so much older and wiser than me now for about 4 months. Live it up!

4 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

oh that's wretched. :) i knew it was coming, talked to her about it coming, and then it slipped right by for me too!

Michelle said...

I'm still thinking about forgiving you. The dinner and shopping really helped, but, I just don't know, this will really take a lot...maybe flowers? Ha! Love you, your totally the best and I forgive you!!! It would have helped if I actually told people it was coming!!!

Michelle said...

I caught you! I know you are online right now because you just posted a comment on my blog, he he he. My husband is at work, what's your excuse??

I am Katy, said...

Mine's sound asleep watching a movie. :)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com