Saturday, October 13, 2007

Nearly Two Weeks of no Blogging!

My computer is finally working again. For some reason it wouldn't let me log on to certain sites. And, yes, Blogger was one of the lucky sites it chose to block. But, Chuck fixed it for me. Thanks, Chuck. :)

Last week we took Chuck's parents' 5th wheel trailer and went to Yosemite. It was so beautiful. It was cooler than we had expected (we even had hail on Friday!), but we were still able to get out and hike and bike. Patrick loved his first time bike riding. He looked so cute in his bike seat. I wish I had gotten a picture, but we only got it on video. :(

Pics to come later.

2 comments:

joy said...

i wondered where you had been! welcome back and yosemite sounds fun.

Alicia said...

Katy,
Glad to hear how you are....was wondering:).
Rick was just saying how much he wants us all to go there. He and I have never been. I'll look forward to your pics.:)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com