Wednesday, August 27, 2008

4 Four For IV

1) Four places that I go to over and over: Church, New Image Thrift Store, Food MAXX, Costco

2) Four of my favorite places to eat: Giavanni's, Wendy's, Doc Burnstein's, Mom's Kitchen

3) Four places I'd rather be right now: Hume Lake, Yosemite, At a beach with warm water and pebbles instead of sand, water park

4) Four TV shows I watch: The New Adventures of Old Christine, How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, Everybody Loves Raymond (we only get 2 channels, otherwise I'm sure my list would be all HGTV and TLC shows)

2 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

i totally prefer pebbles over sand! don't like sand at all--really ruins the beach experience for me. :)

Andrea said...

I DO love my Bumbleride! I had to save for a while to get it but it's been well worth the money! =)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com