Tuesday, September 30, 2008

5 H's

The question of the day on my moms' board was "What 5 words describe your spouse?" I thought it would be even more fun if you had to pick a letter for all the words to start with.

I picked 5 "H" words that describe Chuck:

Handy
Handsome
Hardworking
Honest
Honorable

Now it's your turn. Leave a comment with your five words describing your spouse or post it on your blog. (Or both.) But, most importantly, tell your spouse what words you'd use to descibe them.

4 comments:

Zimms Zoo said...

So you have stolen 2 of mine.

Handsome
hardworking
Loving
Playful
Motivated


Thanks for stopping by my blog and telling me your diapering advice. I enjoyed reading thorugh it. You would think after 5 kids I would have thought of this before. But it never seemed necessary. But definitely now! I am also making a sling (with my mom) and I noticed that use you different carriers.
Also I was wondering if you might leave one more comment decribing the liner. My mom is sew-er extrordinaire and could understand your instructions. Not me though!
I just won't post that comment and hold onto it.

Thanks again! BTW your kids are sooooo cute. We are having another girl and I can hardly wait. Yours is adorable.

Brianna Heldt said...

Fun! Kevin is:

Hilarious
Handsome
Hardworking
Honorable
makes me Happy

(sorry to copy some of yours! But they fit, and "H" is tough! :) )

Kristen Borland said...

okay, so i kept waiting until i came up with something brilliant using all the same letters, and, well, i'm too prego-brained for that! so here's my list of mixed-alphabet answers:

Funny
Faithful
Steadfast
Loving
Hard-Working
Handsome

carolyn said...

5 words hm.....
cute
clever
courageous
cuddly
caring

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com